Super Bowl 51 has come and gone! Many were disappointed by the Patriots comeback in the last half of the game. However, the most prestigious competition in education brand marketing won’t disappoint. There are ten outstanding nominees for the 8th Annual International Brand Master Award. We congratulate all of the nominees for this well-deserved recognition (listed in alphabetical order of last name).
A couple notable observation – this year, we welcome our first nomination from Vietnam. We also have our first duel-professional nomination from Abilene Christian College. Also, we have nominations from the United States, Canada, Australia, and England. You can also find out more about each of the excellent nominees on the Nominee’s pages.
- Mandy Alegnani/Jason Groves, Director of Marketing/Chief Marketing Officer at Abilene Christian University
- Scott Christensen, Director, Marketing and Communication at University of Western Sydney
- Nicole Gesualdo, Senior Director of Strategy at Fordham University, Gabelli School of Business
- Kyle Henley, Vice President of University Communications at University of Oregon
- Will Kopp, Chief Communications Officer at Ohio Wesleyan University
- Kim Lawrence, Associate Vice President, Marketing at University of Calgary
- Paul Mylrea, Director of Communications at University of Cambridge
- Jeff Nesmith, Digital Marketing Producer at Saigon South International School
- Sara Quist, Senior Director, Lifecycle Marketing and Communications at Babson College
- Heather Swain, Vice President for Communications and Brand Strategy at Michigan State University
What to Expect
In a couple weeks, the judges will review supporting information supplied by the nominees. The announcement of the three finalists is Monday, March 20, 2017. Public voting of the three finalists will take place until Friday, March 31, 2017. Be sure to subscribe to the blog (see left nav bar to enter your email) to be alerted of the voting period and vote! The 8th International Brand Master will be announced the week of April 10, 2017.