Nominate a Brand MasterSee past awards
Do you know someone who has achieved awesome things in education brand marketing this past year? Now’s your chance to give them the recognition and honor they so richly deserve. Over the last eight years 41 judges and 73 nominees have participated from 12 different countries. Nominate your pick for the prestigious 9th Annual International Brand Master Award!
Up to three finalists will be selected by a blue ribbon judging panel comprised of experienced marketing professionals from the educational arena. Once the judges have selected the finalists, marketing practitioners from around the world will have the opportunity to vote for their candidate of choice. The judges’ scores and the practitioner votes will be combined to select the ultimate award winner, who will be announced through a variety of international communications venues in May 2018.
Deadline for nominations is Friday, January 19, 2018. Read more about the Award and Scoring Process, or read about past International Brand Masters, finalists, nominees, and judges. Individuals are able to nominate themselves.
The criteria for the International Brand Master Award are as follows:
- Is a current branding, marketing, and/or communications professional employed by an educational organization anywhere in the world;
- Has at least 3 years of professional marketing or communications experience;
- Has demonstrated exceptional skill and expertise in brand management, marketing, communications or related fields;
- Has led the development and/or led the success of the institution’s brand during the 2017 calendar year;
- Is a model of ethical and professional conduct;
- Exemplifies a willingness and ability to advance the branding and marketing profession.
Complete the form below to tell us who you are nominating and why. Please note that some of your responses will be posted on our website to provide background information about each nominee.