With the increased usage of 3G phones like the Droid, Blackberry, and iPhone comes the increased usage of mobile apps. Here are a couple of our favorite to keep an eye on.
- eBuddy: chat on Facebook, gtalk, and more. Conveniently keeps you logged in even when you exit the app so you can receive push notifications.
- CameraBag: don’t dig out your old Polaroid camera, you can get that effect and many others with this app.
- Kindle: OK, so you probably can’t read a whole book on your iPhone, but you can read some of it. No actual Kindle required.
- haveapeek: it delivers the latest marketing, design trends, and how-to articles to your phone.
- AdAge Latest News: up-to-the-minute stories from Latest News; Digital and DigitalNext; Mediaworks; Agency News; Global News; and CMO Strategy.
- DropBox: online storage, customization, and file sharing.
- Digg: it is new, so once the bugs are sorted out, it should be a wonderful app.
*EMG does not endorse any specific websites or applications. Use at your own risk.