We are extremely proud to be sponsoring the International Brand Master Award competition for the fifth year in a row! We would like to congratulate the 13 nominees of the 2013 International Brand Master Award.
Every one of this year’s nominees is an experienced and accomplished education brander, and all have listed impressive achievements during the past year (in alphabetical order by last name):
- Jennifer Chesney, Associate Vice President of University Digital Strategy, University of Alberta in Alberta, Canada
- Sarah Finstad, Director of Marketing & Communications, Regent College in British Columbia, Canada
- Claire Holmes, Associate Vice Chancellor, Communications and Public Affairs, University of California, Berkeley in California, United States
- Michelle Hougland, Director of Marketing and Brand Management, Texas Tech University in Texas, United States
- Lucy Hutcheson, Webmaster, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Texas, United States
- Daniel Koffler, Founder, New Frontiers in Learning in New York, United States
- Janusz Kozinski, Founding Dean of the Lassonde School of Engineering, York University in Ontario, Canada
- Dean Lorenz, Director of Marketing and Brand Strategy, Sheridan College in Ontario, Canada
- Seth Odell, Director of Interactive Marketing, Southern New Hampshire University in New Hampshire, United States
- Rachel Reuben, Associate Vice President of Marketing Communications, Ithaca College in New York, United States
- Mike Sample, Vice President of Public Affairs and Government Relations, Indiana University in Indiana, United States
- Jason Scholte, U.S. Military & Veterams Program Director, Griffith University in Queensland, Australia
- John Veilleux, Vice President of Marketing & Communications, Texas Wesleyan University in Texas, United States
The 6-member, blue-ribbon group of marketing expert judges have an extremely difficult task this year reviewing the materials submitted by the nominees. The judges’ results will be announced on Monday February 3. I already can’t wait to hear!
Once the judging is complete, the nominees; brand stakeholders and colleagues from across the country and the world – will have a chance to vote for the professional that best exemplifies the brand marketing profession! We’re counting on you to voice your opinion and so are the nominees.
So when the professional voting begins on February 7th, be sure to make your way to the International Brand Master website and make your vote count!
We are very excited to announce the 2013 International Brand Master Award nominees! Congratulations to them all for their nominations!