Super Bowl 50 is set and the opponents are now known! The Broncos and Panthers are sure to make it an exciting competition on Sunday February 7. While the biggest competition is going on in NFL football, education marketing has its biggest competition going on as well. We now know the names of the outstanding education brand marketing professionals vying for the prestigious award. They are the nominees for the 2015 International Brand Master Award. We congratulate all of the nominees for this well-deserved recognition (listed in alphabetical order of last name).
A notable observation – this is the first year all seven outstanding nominees are women. Also, we have nominations from the United States, Canada, Australia, and England. You can also find out more about each of the excellent nominees on the Nominee’s pages.
- Gail Anderson, Head of Communications and Marketing from University of Oxford, Continuing Education
- Jennifer Boehmer, Associate Director for Strategic Communications from Portland Community College
- Shelly Brenckman, Marketing Coordinator from Texas A&M University
- Amanda Hudson, Director of Online Marketing from Western Governors University
- Katie Kempf, Alumnae Relations and Special Events from Ursuline Academy
- Johanna Lowe, Head of Marketing, Communications, and Engagement from University of Sydney
- Jeanna Nixon, Director of Marketing and Communications from Colorado State University Online
In a couple weeks, the judges will review supporting information supplied by the nominees. An announcement of the three finalists will be made on Monday February 29, 2016. Public voting of the three finalists will take place until Friday March 11, 2016. Be sure to check back and vote! The 2015 International Brand Master Award winner will be announced the week of March 21, 2016.