This year is a matchup of three extraordinary education branding professionals. We are honored to announce the finalists for the 2015 International Brand Master Award (listed in alphabetical order by last name).
- Shelly Brenckman, Marketing Coordinator for Texas A&M University Startup Aggieland in Texas, United States
- Katie Kempf, Alumnae Relations and Special Events for Ursuline Academy in Missouri, United States
- Johanna Lowe, Head of Marketing, Communications, and Engagement for University of Sydney in New South Wales, Australia
With three extraordinary finalists to vote for, we are now asking for your help in determining the 2015 International Brand Master. Read more about the finalist and vote for the winner.
While the three finalists above are extremely talented, the judges had a very tough time choosing only three from the pool of this year’s seven outstanding nominees. Congratulations to all of the nominees for being recognized by their peers and being apart of the competition. We hope to see your names show up again next year (listed in alphabetical order by last name).
- Jeanna Nixon, Director of Marketing and Communications for Colorado State University-Global Campus in Colorado, United States
- Amanda Hudson, Director of Online Marketing for Western Governors University in Utah, United States
- Gail Anderson, Head of Communications and Marketing for University of Oxford in Oxford, United Kingdom
- Jennifer Boehmer, Associate Director for Strategic Communications for Portland Community College in Oregon, United States
I can’t thank them enough and I have done so numerous times in emails, phone calls, and more. I would like to thank them one more time. A sincere thank you to the judges listed below for taking time out of their busy days to use their knowledge and expertise to judge the branding work of this year’s extraordinary group of nominees (listed in alphabetical order).
- Elizabeth Allen: Director of Online Communication at the American School in London in London, United Kingdom
- Jennifer Collins: Grants Administrator at SEAL Legacy Foundation in Virginia, United States
- Eilis O’Brien: Director of Communication and Marketing at University College Dublin in Dublin, Ireland
- Seth Odell: 2013 International Brand Master Winner and Vice President of Creative and Marketing Strategy at Helix Education in Utah, United States
- Dr. David Peck: 2014 International Brand Master Winner and Vice President of University Relations at Azusa Pacific University in California, United States
- Kay Zimmerman: Associate Vice Provost Marketing & Partnership Development and Special Assistant to the Senior Vice President for Academic Outreach & Entrepreneurship at North Carolina State University DELTA in North Carolina, United States