The #EDUholidays tradition continues and it keeps getting bigger. It is time to get in the holiday spirit and share your school’s holiday cheer. Take a look at last year’s collection. Then, find out how to share in the holiday tradition below.
Last Year’s Collection
Still trying to figure out what to do for your holiday greeting? We collected over 110 holiday messages from last year and categorized them into several of the more popular categories – special features, greetings from the campus, holiday performances, holiday lessons, and animated fun. Pay attention to the embedded videos as they are the ones that stuck out from last year.
These videos broke the mold from the other videos this last year. They have an extra festive specialness all their own.
- Create your own Missouri S&T holiday card.
Greetings from the Campus
This is, by far, the most popular category. Holidays are one of the few times to bring a diverse group of staff, students, the mascot, faculty, and administrators together from around the campus. Compared to the other categories, it is also a relatively easy type of video to create.
- American University
- Arundel Community College
- Annenberg School for Communication (PSU)
- Babson College
- Barry University
- Bluffton University
- Bryan School of Business & Economics at UNCG
- Cal State Northridge
- California State San Bernardino College of Arts and Letters
- Clayton State University
- Clemson University College of Business
- Colgate University
- Dakota College at Bottineau
- East Carolina University
- East Central University
- East Stroudsburg University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Everett Community College
- Fort Lewis College
- Franklin & Marshall College
- George Washington University
- Gettysburg College
- Goshen College
- Grand Valley State University
- Henderson Community College
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Humboldt State University
- Iowa State University
- Iowa State University College of Engineering
- Jackson State University
- Knox College
- Lawrence Tech University
- Lynchburg College
- Manhattan College
- Marquette University
- Moraine Valley Community College
- Northeastern State University
- Nova Southeastern University College of Pharmacy
- Saint Anselm College
- Sam Houston State University
- San Francisco State University
- San Jacinto College
- Savannah State University
- Sauk Valley Community College
- Southern Connecticut State University
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- Southwestern College
- St. John’s University
- Stony Brook University
- The American University of Paris
- The University of Vermont College of Arts and Sciences
- Texas A&M University Mays Business School
- Towson University
- Transylvania University
- Trent University
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Hartford
- University of Illinois Springfield
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- University of Maryland
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- University of San Francisco
- University of South Florida Alumni Association
- University of South Florida Muma College of Business
- University of Texas Austin College of Pharmacy
- University of Waterloo – Faculty of Environment
- Utah State University
- West Chester University
- Western Oregon University
- Yakima Valley College
The holidays are filled with music and the holidays are a good time to showcase the schools musical and theatrical abilities. While there is some overlap with greetings, the performances takes the focus.
- Ashland University
- Austin Peay State University
- Black Hills State University
- Beauchamp College
- California State University San Bernardino
- Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- College of the Holy Cross
- Green River College International Programs
- Illinois State University
- Le Moyne College
- Mount Union
- Newman RC College
- Texas Tech
- University of Connecticut
- University of New Hampshire
- West Virginia Wesleyan College
- Wheaton College
The holiday season is that of giving and sharing. Whether the video is sharing knowledge or demonstrate giving in action, there are several lessons of the holidays.
Holidays are also known for their animated and fun feeling. Academia puts their own spin on it with their own animation or similar process.
- Boston University
- California State University San Bernardino College of Education
- Cuyahoga Community College
- Fresno State University
- Moraine Park Technical College
- Rasmussen College
- SAEM/AISS at the University of Arizona
- Simmons College
- University of Toronto
- Wesleyan University
Share This Year’s #EDUHolidays Tradition
For the 6th year in a row, we want you to share your holiday spirit! If your school, college, or university created a video or greeting of some kind for any or all of the holidays in between and including Thanksgiving 2017 and New Years 2018, we want to see it! Share your academic holiday greeting at:
- The blog comments below (don’t worry, we won’t add your email to a list).
- On Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn using the hashtag #EDUholidays.
- At this Facebook event.
- Reply to any EMG emails with your video.
Don’t be a Grinch! Share the #EDUholidays spirit and send this blog, the Facebook event, and #EDUholidays hashtag to your education marketing colleagues so they can participate too. We will post them over the holidays on Twitter and place them in a blog similar to this one. Happy #EDUholidays!
While You’re Here, Nominate!
Also, while you are here, stop by and nominate an outstanding education brand marketer for the 9th Annual International Brand Master Award.