The most prestigious award in education branding is back for its ninth year and looking for more outstanding marketer nominees. One of whom will be become the 9th International Brand Master.
Over the last eight years, we’ve had 40 judges and 73 nominees from over 13 countries. We look forward to expanding even more this year!
Nominate yourself or a deserving colleague to join the ranks of the amazing winners of the past eight years:
- Kim Lawrence, University of Calgary
- Shelly Brenckman, Texas A&M University’s Startup Aggieland
- Dr. David Peck, Azusa Pacific University
- Seth Odell, Southern New Hampshire University
- Jason Cook, Texas A&M University
- Emma Leech, University of Nottingham
- John Lichtenberg, Walsh College
- Andrew Careaga, Missouri University of Science and Technology
Know an Outstanding Marketer?
Do you know someone who has achieved amazing things in education branding this year? How about someone who has much to celebrate in branding their university, college, or school? Would like to highlight the work of a branding team? Have you nominated them yet to receive the attention they so richly deserve?
Feeling friendly… spread the word with #InternationalBrandMaster.
Find out more and nominate by Friday, January 19, 2018 by clicking here.