There are seven outstanding nominees for the 9th Annual International Brand Master Award. We congratulate all of the nominees for this well-deserved recognition (listed in alphabetical order of last name).
This year we have nominations from the United States and England. You can also find out more about each of the excellent nominees on the Nominee’s pages.
Seven Outstanding Nominees
- Ruth Arnold, Director of Strategic Projects and Public Affairs at Sheffield University
- Kim Elenez, Chief Marketing Officer, University Development at University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Teresa Flannery, Ph.D., Vice President for Communications at American University
- Betsy Holloway, Ph.D., Vice President, Marketing and Communications at Samford University
- Terry Hudghton, Director of Communications and Marketing at The University of Manchester
- Nancy Paton, Vice President for Communications at University at Buffalo
- Patrick Smith, Writer and Social Media Coordinator at Randolph College
What to Expect
In a couple months, the judges will review supporting information supplied by the nominees. The announcement of the three finalists is Monday, April 9, 2018. Public voting of the three finalists will take place until Friday, April 20, 2018. Be sure to subscribe to the blog (see left nav bar to enter your email) to be alerted of the voting period and vote! The 9th International Brand Master will be announced the week of April 30, 2018.